Wednesday, August 15, 2007

isolation

Jesus saves, everyday.

I have felt very isolated lately. Probably part of it is the physical isolation of living away from people, but its more of a psychological isolation. It's been okay for most of the summer, but not lately. It bothers me when I can go home and know for almost-sure that for the next 15 hours, there will be no interaction or communication with anyone in any way. Real life or e-life or phone life. Oh well. These things happen for reasons. (Not to mention 8 hours of that I'm probably sleeping).

Typically, when anything weird or unexpected happens, I blame/thank God. Probably not fair. Oh well. Actually, it's not just blame. Those are the times that I see God.

2 comments:

beer said...

i blame the big metal hand in the sky

The Ghost said...

Yea I guess you are right about the book. The popularity of it scares people and they have to put it down and try to keep it on the "heritic" section at the store so that other chrisitans won't read it. pretty stupid.