Thursday, August 23, 2007

HI !!

Sometimes when I'm walking or biking through neighborhoods, I want to walk into peoples houses. Not people I know. I'm not sure why. Probably just because people are really interesting, and I like to go through peoples stuff. No theft, just searching.

Side note: As far as getting work done, I think I function best when I'm by myself without anyone telling me what to do or without anyone asking me what to do. If I had to choose the one or the other, I'd rather lead, just because I don't feel free to act when I have people telling me what to do, and when I don't have that freedom, I don't do well. It's not necessarily that I have a bad attitude, I'm just stifled. And, I like to do things on my own time. Whatever.

Something I realized this last sunday is that I associate powerful acts of the holy spirit with bad theology. Not as in, "to believe in powerful acts of the holy spirit is bad theology" but that when I hear about the holy spirit acting in some unusual way, it's always around people that I think have sketchy beliefs. Sometimes it's just that their view of God is something that I hate, that I don't think the God they talk about actually exists, that who they think God is is wrong, and I want no part in that God. So, that was sobering to realize, because it probably means that I reject movement of the spirit without realizing it, because I don't want to be that sort of person and have those sort of beliefs. This should change. Not that I not to adopt wrong beliefs, just the fear needs to change. Fear is lame.

I don't really do much. It's hard for me sometimes to figure out what to do with people when most of what I do is for one person. Reading, writing, music. Other people can all be included in those things, but it's hard to do. Most of my friends here don't play video games, and I don't play them much anymore, either. Whatever.