Wednesday, November 28, 2007

dareem

Why did Jesus leave once he came back to life? He said that if he didn't leave, the Holy Spirit wouldn't come, but I don't understand that either.

Anyway, I had a dream about a plane crash the other night. I was riding in a car, and the sky was very gray, and then there was a plane flying low, it passed by overhead. Then, when our car was passing over a bridge, I looked out into the water, and the plane had crashed and split in two, but the plane had caught on some pole, like it had been impaled over it. That's my dream.

2 comments:

beer said...

I don't understand.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <.b>, <.i>, <.a>

luke said...

i think the jesus question at the start has something to do with the jewish people of the day. most of them, even though he had risen etc. still did not see him as the messiah. they were waiting for a king, a warrior, someone to rescue them from roman rule. what they got was something completely different. the holy spirit (i think) is god's way of saying that he is for everyone, that jesus is for everyone, not just for the jews, and not what you expect from a messiah.
i'm a little too tired to expand on this further, but i hope you get my drift.