Saturday, December 8, 2007

Seattle ----> Taipei

Well, I was weak. My flight left Seattle at about 1:30 in the morning, and I meant to stay up until 7:00 in the morning, so that when I went to sleep I would be going to bed around 9:00 at night Thai time. I didn't last. I went to bed sometime between 3:00 and 4:00, then woke up around midnight Thai time. Oops.

I did do 3 Sudoku puzzles, though, and I read a book, and I listened to what I think was Chinese pop music (best song I heard: "I love you, Bubong"). And I ate some food.

I think the worst part of the flight for me is after they bring food, and I eat whatever I'm going to eat, then I have to sit there and wait for them to pick up my tray. I think at the second meal today there was about an hour long wait after they gave us food until they cleaned it up. I hate feeling trapped by a dumb tray of food.

Anyway, off to Bangkok soon.

No comments: