Wednesday, December 12, 2007

asexually reproductive blankets

I had a dream last night that my blankets were asexually reproducing. This was quite a bother because in my dream I was trying to move out of my room, but when my stuff began to multiply that made things stressful.

Anyway, things get dirty very fast here, like shoes. My shoes are probably dirtier after a few days here than they would have been after months of wear in the States.

I have an appointment to remove my final wisdom tooth on the 22nd. This is annoying, but it would probably be more annoying to leave it in, and I'll do it after I take part in energetic activities this year like a football game and a school dance, that way I won't get headaches.

For better and worse, Chiang Rai feels the same as it always did. This is nice in some ways, but it also is frustrating. I'd like to make things new here, at least for my own experience, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Finished reading A Wild Sheep Chase by Murakami. Thoughts? It was good, as in enjoyable, but as usual with Murakami, I don't get it. It also felt more all over the place than his other novels that I've read. Also, Murakami likes to write about weird things that are living inside of people.

Anywayz, reading The Brothers Karamazov now, and it's pretty sweet so far.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I miss you. And your blankets. But mostly you. Have fun with the elephants.