Saturday, June 2, 2007

singdo talae

I miss swimming in the ocean. Or more like standing in the ocean, since I wouldn't really swim around. And being on the beach and staying at the beach. I like the beach lifestyle, I like the way people dress at the beach. The beach makes me think, too, and I love to read and write when I'm there.

Here's what I've decided/realized: when/if I ever have a girlfriend, I don't want to be a couple that hangs on eachother in public and is separated from their friends. I've done that enough in the past with non-girlfriends, and it's not fun and it's not healthy.

Health. That is something I want. Not primarily in the physical sense, although that would be nice too (but what do I really do about that?). I want to feel healthy as a person, feel healthy with God and with others.