Monday, April 30, 2007

streets

I wonder if I'll ever end up on the streets. Probably not, I guess I have that network of family and family friends that would take me in if something happened. But it doesn't seem that far away, like it doesn't seem far away that the time will come when I won't have enough money to keep going to college, or at least to SPU.

When I applied, I felt like I wasn't going to get in. Once i was accepted, i felt like I wouldn't end up attending. Once I started attending, it felt like I wouldn't finish my time here, that something would happen and I would end up having to leave. Maybe that's just what I wanted, and still want sometimes. Summer will (may)be good.

I don't know what I would do if it ended up that I had to leave school. I'd probably end up working some dumb job. I hate the idea of working at something I don't care about just to keep myself alive.

Oh well. If God wants me here, I'll stick around.

No comments: