Thursday, April 19, 2007

kissing

I almost never ask people here how they're doing, or how their day's been. I'm not sure why. I guess I feel a lot of backlash against "how are you?" when it's used so often as a filler when people don't know what else to say, or when it's just something that people say in passing. I hate that. but I'm also not used to asking people those questions in public places when lots of other people are around.

and, what I'd rather talk about is kissing. sometimes I get the urge to kiss people, but it's not really kissing. I can't explain it, it's not a sexual type of kissing, because when I think of it, it's mostly with guys, and it's not sexual or something that turns me on. it's not even about kissing, it's more about open mouths where you're breathing into each other. I think that's it, something like breath and spirit passing between two people, some union of souls. not that I ever tell people about this, they'd probably get creeped out.

2 comments:

Zach McCauley said...

you should hang out with kevin more... the rascal kissed me on the cheek before bed the other night! haha

beer said...

i agree with pretty much everything you said.

i know what you mean with the kissing thing. not all kissing should be romantic.

i reckon the 'hey how are you' approach to a conversation is used simply for a lack of more original approach.

i've tried not replying with the typical 'i'm whatever, how are you?" approach the past few days and my conversations have generally been more interesting from the get go. ehneway, what ev

i too find it hard to ask people how they are in public because im usually sincere and i reckon it should be more of a personal thing.

why did all my paragraphs begin with 'i'?