Sunday, May 11, 2008

tremors

Recently, I've had tremors in my left leg. It feels like my phone is vibrating, but it's not phantom vibrations, it's vibrations somewhere inside my leg. But when it's happening, and I feel my leg, I don't feel it vibrating. Weird.

I feel pressure to write something important on here, like something that will change peoples perspectives, be illuminating, thought-provoking, etc. I will ignore that pressure. Hopefully my choice to reject any sort of lesson, moral, synthesis, or analysis will change your perspective.

2 comments:

luke said...

dude. i get the same thing. a lot. i swear my phone is vibrating or something and then i don't even have my phone on me or something weird like that. dun dun duuun

Tim said...

Alex, if you don't change my life on a post-ly basis, I will not be your friend. Srsly.