Friday, April 25, 2008

lessons

So my day starts out bad, and maintains that same basic funk until the afternoon. In the afternoon, I go and buy pants with Javier. I felt a lot better afterwards. Lesson: buy more to have a happier life.

Side note: When I left the changing room, I kept feeling like I was going to walk out in my underwear. Javier thought I was going to as well.

At cadre today, we broke into groups and talked about our lives. I was grumpy about this initially, and thought about abstaining because I didn't want to talk about feeling shitty. Then I remembered what I wrote about the need to tell my story. So I talked about it, some. Lesson: my blog provides practical, immediate solutions for your real life problems.

Side note: it is getting easier for me to tell people that I don't walk to talk about something. I feel that this is a healthier alternative to pretending that some problem doesn't exist.

No comments: