Thursday, July 1, 2010

crimes

Here's a list of crimes perpetrated on my friends, my acquaintances and I in Seattle over the last 4 years.

4 stolen bikes (including my own)
1 stolen car (later recovered)
1 stolen i-pod
my professor's house was burglarized/trashed
1 case of breaking and entry
1 case of identity theft
1 stolen car radio

That's all I can come up with right now, although there's more that I'm forgetting. As far as shady activity on the part of my friends, the list I can come up with is shoplifting, growing/selling/buying pot and underage drinking. Not enough material to start writing a crime novel.

4 comments:

Josh said...

What about people who may or may not steal loads of music? That's pretty hardcore, isn't it?

Lindsey Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Beach said...

Dumpstering. Returning dumpstered goods to the stores for refunds. Buying clothes at thrift store and returning them to REI. Speeding. Jaywalking. Pot smoking. Putting trash in someone else's dumpster. Train-hopping.

Tim said...

I don't believe in crime. Also, I stole a lot of Zeek's Trader Joe's ginger snaps last year.